- Studios: $400,000+
- One Bedroom $500,000+
- Two Bedrooms $730,000+
- Studios: $2,200+
- One Bedroom: $2,400+
- Two Bedrooms: $3,500+
Hawthorne Place condos of Boston are in the prime setting of Boston's West End. Right across from a Green Line T Station and very close to Orange, Red, and Blue Line stations, it is incredibly easy to walk or take public transportation to any Boston neighborhood from the West End.
Right in the neighborhood of Hawthorne Place condos, explore the Museum of Science that is interactive fun for all ages, the Sports Museum of New England, and TD Banknorth Garden. The Charlesbank Playground is a great place to take the kids, and you can get your exercise by running or biking on the path of the Charles River Esplanade.
Hawthorne Place condos provide:
- Two updated high-rise towers of unique residence units
- 480 living units
- Stunning views of the Charles River, Boston neighborhoods, and the intriguing Zakim bridge
- 24-hour, full-service concierge
- Easy commute to Massachusetts General Hospital, Shriners Hospital for Children, and Boston Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Underground and aboveground parking
- Early childhood center
- Primary school
- Fitness center with swimming pool
- Nearby tennis courts
- On-site laundry
From Hawthorne Place condos you can choose to walk through Beacon Hill to access its high-quality dining and shopping offerings, or simply to reach the Boston Common. Walk in a different direction to sample the fine, authentic Italian cuisine of the nearby North End.
Cambridgeside Galleria is directly across the river from Hawthorne Place condos, providing all of the shopping options you could want. Travel further into Cambridge to explore the varied stores, restaurants, and activities in the main squares.